Juliet Kelly - Vocalist, Composer and Creativity Coach
What is Creativity Coaching?
- Have you always wanted to write, sing, draw, paint, perform or play music but never committed to making it part of your life?
- Do you feel unfulfilled, unmotivated or blocked - meaning that you're not accomplishing your creative goals?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed at the thought of starting a new project and in need of direction and focus?
Creativity Coaches are similar to life coaches, but tend to focus more specifically on your creative work. They can:
- Help you understand and push past the creative blocks that stand in the way of your projects.
- Inspire you to dream bigger and to work more productively to develop your ideas into meaningful creative projects.
- Help you overcome the doubts, fears, and anxieties that are holding you back.
How does it work?
Coaching sessions take place over email, phone or skype.
To begin with, I will send you a questionnaire by email and once you have filled this in we will be able to identify what you would like to work on and then will set up a plan of how we will work together. You might opt for a weekly or fortnightly phone/skype call or for sessions that are completely emailed based. Email-based sessions can be especially effective if we are in different time zones as this does not depend on us being available at the same time. It can also work well if you have a busy schedule and don't feel able to commit to regular phone calls at a specified time.
If this sounds interesting to you or you have further questions you can get in contact with me here .